View Single Post
Old 04-01-2011, 09:36 AM   #56
Enkidu of Abydos
Master of Disaster
Enkidu of Abydos makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneEnkidu of Abydos makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneEnkidu of Abydos makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneEnkidu of Abydos makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneEnkidu of Abydos makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneEnkidu of Abydos makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneEnkidu of Abydos makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneEnkidu of Abydos makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneEnkidu of Abydos makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneEnkidu of Abydos makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneEnkidu of Abydos makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplane

Device: Sony Reader PRS-505
Quote:
Originally Posted by Poppaea View Post
Yeah, great, you normal guys legalize sex in public transportation and where are we poor perverts left then? I mean, no more public disgrace for me, what do you think where I'm supposed to have fun then???
There are still city squares, fountains, government buildings, public parks, national monuments and the like...
Come to think of it, those are also great locations for public mass orgies, you should organize some MobileRead volunteers... Like promoteing reading through public nudity and orgies...

Last edited by Enkidu of Abydos; 04-01-2011 at 10:12 AM.
Enkidu of Abydos is offline   Reply With Quote