View Single Post
Old 04-01-2011, 09:27 AM   #55
Enkidu of Abydos
Master of Disaster
Enkidu of Abydos makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneEnkidu of Abydos makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneEnkidu of Abydos makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneEnkidu of Abydos makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneEnkidu of Abydos makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneEnkidu of Abydos makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneEnkidu of Abydos makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneEnkidu of Abydos makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneEnkidu of Abydos makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneEnkidu of Abydos makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneEnkidu of Abydos makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplane

Device: Sony Reader PRS-505
Quote:
Originally Posted by astra View Post
Proper grooming of ...the rider?
Of the horse actually...
The hair on my legs doesn't grow on the outside of my trousers. And I never groom it...

Quote:
Originally Posted by astra View Post
That's why French invented perfume
Right you are !

Quote:
Originally Posted by pendragginp View Post
I'm thinking the OP is probably a man, since sex scenes and love scenes are talked about as if they are one and the same. Not necessarily, ya know!

Which I think is Harry's point.
I thought girls usually think love and sex are one and the same, being more emotional than guys ? That's why they usually say "making love" instead of just "f***ing"...
I think you can have sex without love and love without sex (though much harder, but it exists, it's called platonic love), and if you have both it's like bicycle riding or eating food - something that's fun to do by yourself or with anyone else or in a group, but most fun with someone you love.
all !
Anyway, the OP is definitely a woman, says so in the profile. And the OP never said sex and love were the same, she just asked what people thought about books which contain EITHER of them.

Last edited by Enkidu of Abydos; 04-01-2011 at 10:30 AM.
Enkidu of Abydos is offline   Reply With Quote