View Single Post
Old 04-01-2011, 06:02 AM   #51
astra
The Introvert
astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-650 & 505 & 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piper_ View Post
LOL Fresh sweat is ok. What you get after 2 weeks riding horses through marshes and forests, from battle to bloody battle, wearing the same pair of underwear... mmm... not so enticing.
That's why French invented perfume

I read mostly Fantasy and a bit of Sci-Fi.

I belong to
Quote:
Love scenes are fine if they contribute to characterization and plot
If it fits then
Quote:
I really enjoy sexuality in Fantasy/Sci-Fi
but only if it fits.
Although no hardcore please, because there are better sources for the real taste. Then again, who would call it Fantasy or Sci-Fi if it were hardcore?

Spoiler:
There is one definite No-No-No for me though. Not only love scenes, even romance. I cannot read it. Man-Man.
Please do not make me privy to the details.
astra is offline   Reply With Quote