View Single Post
Old 08-25-2019, 06:09 AM   #16
Michal Jancik
Sorry for my English
Michal Jancik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michal Jancik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michal Jancik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michal Jancik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michal Jancik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michal Jancik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michal Jancik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michal Jancik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michal Jancik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michal Jancik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michal Jancik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KOBO.PocketBook.ONYX
IMHO , I think Libra will be :

Screen : Carta E-Ink "6,8" mobius & ComfortLight, 16Gb stock, Waterprof@IPX8, memory 512@RAM + CPU Mark 7 and * Micro USB.
Price :199$

micro USB vs USB-C
- Why are there so many negative contributions on the Internet that some readers use micro USB and not USB-C?

- Where does this new need for some people come from that has an eReader [USB-C] port?

Except it is more convenient to use one cable for both phone and reader, why not, I understand. But overall?
What do these people need a USB-C port for?. To transfer data, ie "10 books", no one needs a data transfer rate of 10 Gbit/s

In short, some of the contributions people write from "a new reader that doesn't have a USB-C is a disaster" seem to me exaggerated. For God's sake, eReader is not a tablet with a 5000mAh battery.
* I don't know about you, but I recharge my eInk once a month and I don't really need USB-C.

- With "Libra H20" will have a "micro_USB", personally I do not see the problem.

Last edited by Michal Jancik; 08-25-2019 at 06:54 AM.
Michal Jancik is offline   Reply With Quote