View Single Post
Old 02-20-2013, 06:45 AM   #23707
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
Is it possible to die from butter and garlic poisoning? I made Scampi for dinner tonight with garlic bread made from our home-made Italian bread... We haven't eaten this since I began my weight-loss program during the summer. Boy, is this stuff good! And with a mug of East India Company's "Keemun Downy Bud" that I discovered unopened in the back of the cupboard during yesterday's cleaning... I think I've already died and gone to heaven!

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote