View Single Post
Old 02-20-2013, 02:34 AM   #23703
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
Yay!!! You are now 'landed gentry!' Our own MobileRead Bluebloods! Yippee! I'll have to address you with extra deference from now on!

A quick suggestion (for what it's worth...) There are several plants that require at least two years before they begin bearing foodstuff; asparagus, most berry bushes, ginger, eggplant (a few the first year, but really let loose the next,) etc. Now is a great time to get them started. By the time your home is finished your crop will be ready to enjoy!

And speaking of 'enjoy...' I have a mug of Keemun tea to pass away the late afternoon of a perfect day! I got all my chores done, took a long walk and a short motorcycle ride, read 150 pages of my book, and now it's time to relax until dinner!

Quote:
Originally Posted by maianhvk View Post
Nobody, apart from Stitchawl, seems to see the sun today.
You have to keep in mind that I see the sun even on rainy days.

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote