Thread: Catalina
View Single Post
Old 10-07-2019, 07:26 PM   #15
OtinG
Old Gadget Guy
OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, iPhone 13 Pro Max, iPad mini 6, iPad Air 2020, Alexa Devices
Good deal!

I’ve had a High Sierra update on my Mac mini (2012) for a month or two now that I’ve never installed because I hate having to take 45 minutes to an hour to run it. The Mac mini has a bug where it gets confused when it goes into Sleep mode or tries to reboot wherein it simply turns the external Dell monitor into its Sleep mode. I never had that issue until I installed Bootcamp and made it dual bootable with Win 10. Long story short, at some point during each update it goes into monitor Sleep mode then won’t wake up without a hard restart, which of course can screw up an update if it occurs at the wrong time, which it usually does. Thankfully the MacBook Pro doesn’t do that.
OtinG is offline   Reply With Quote