View Single Post
Old 05-21-2010, 08:53 AM   #27
Rich_D
Fanatic
Rich_D ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rich_D ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rich_D ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rich_D ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rich_D ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rich_D ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rich_D ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rich_D ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rich_D ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rich_D ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rich_D ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android phone, Kobo Glo HD, nook ST with Glo (backup)
Quote:
Originally Posted by netseeker View Post
We will check it. Don't worry: If it was you then you will get your price. Promised!

(Hehe, i promised that baker in praque the same )
He was a rougueish looking character, with a fedora pulled low over his eyes - full of hollow words and empty promises. The dame with him was another story, built for sin with legs that went all the way to the floor. I'll humor them for now I thought to myself. Thanks for looking into it!
Rich_D is offline   Reply With Quote