View Single Post
Old 08-03-2014, 09:19 AM   #9
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terisa de morgan View Post
I have played with the span/div option, and I've got a couple of "Index out of range". Is there any log I can get?
Launch the editor from the command-line with:
Code:
calibre-debug --edit-book
Hopefully it will spit out something useful (though I admit I didn't add as much debugging output as I probably should have).

I probably should have mentioned that while it shouldn't have much trouble with "ugly" markup, it's entirely likely that markup that's not well-formed could blow it up.

It's either that, or your ebook markup contains elements/attributes that require special handling that I haven't encountered in my own testing yet--which is entirely possible.