View Single Post
Old 04-22-2013, 08:22 PM   #161
mapabl
Enthusiast
mapabl understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'mapabl understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'mapabl understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'mapabl understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'mapabl understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'mapabl understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'mapabl understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'mapabl understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'mapabl understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'mapabl understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'mapabl understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'

Device: iPad Air, iPad Mini. Nook Glo, Kindle Paperwhite,
I took the plunge

Well, I for one didn't feel it was worth the wait for the iPad Mini2. Walmart still has either the black or white Mini for $299, brand new, not refurbished. The amount of time I spend in the evening reading on this great little guy is well worth having right now. Especially using Marvin as the ereader program. When I awake in the middle of the night and cannot get back to sleep, I hang out with Marvin til I'm tired again and fall back asleep. At the $300 price range, I don't feel I'll lose a lot of money if I feel the need to upgrade to the Mini2 whever it arrives and want to sell my current Mini.
This mini replaces the iTouch I used for checking mail, Facebook, etc. It is much lighter than the iPad and easier to carry in my purse/bag when I need to be gone from home. Reading during the day outside is not as pleasant as it is at night because of the glare but I don't believe having the Mini2 will alleviate that problem anyway.
I don't have any issues with the mini whatsoever. All apps have worked just fine for me. If you are on the fence, I say DO IT! Good luck.
mapabl is offline   Reply With Quote