Thread: MobileRead April 2013 Book Club Vote
View Single Post
Old 03-30-2013, 09:08 AM   #43
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Aura One, PW5
Anyone interested in The Last of the Mohicans needs to read Mark Twain's essay, Fenimore Cooper's Literary Offenses. I read it at an impressionable age and it cured me of any desire to read his works.

Since people are revealing their voting strategy, I'll admit that I voted for my preference of the two front-runners and the books I really would like to read!

Last edited by issybird; 03-30-2013 at 09:12 AM.
issybird is offline   Reply With Quote