View Single Post
Old 01-21-2011, 05:10 PM   #5
review
Addict
review got an A in P-Chem.review got an A in P-Chem.review got an A in P-Chem.review got an A in P-Chem.review got an A in P-Chem.review got an A in P-Chem.review got an A in P-Chem.review got an A in P-Chem.review got an A in P-Chem.review got an A in P-Chem.review got an A in P-Chem.

Device: 903
well, i installed it as well.
To me it appears that not a single item of the bugs or wanted features was implemented. Now, i'm not complaining but if you keep in mind that they don't publish a release note you have the hope that something was fixed which annoyed you and then you get frustrated that everything you try still has the initial bug.

Just while I type express my feelings it reminds me of the dilbert cartoon published on the very same day as the firmware was finished. Dilbert had very great expectations during a job interview until they rejected him. Well, it's kind of the a similar feeling with me now.

!!! Also it appears that all files copied by the user into games were deleted!!!

Let's try to summarize the changes:
1) changed the font of the frontpage (the contrast is worse than before)
2) pocketnews has now links to the article (but this still doesn't satisfy me as it just starts the corresponding article in midori so you need to be online in order to read the full article)
review is offline   Reply With Quote