View Single Post
Old 01-02-2008, 10:07 PM   #5
tompe
Grand Sorcerer
tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Nexus 5, Kindle PW
That is my feeling also. But my Palm T5 did definitely not give a book feeling and I only managed to read one book on it. I also think people over estimate the importance of this. Before they have tried a reader they think they will not like it because it is not a book and they believe the flashing will be extremely disturbing and so on. But I think for most people that they will get used to it very fast and think the opinions they held to be strange.
tompe is offline   Reply With Quote