View Single Post
Old 12-09-2010, 01:24 PM   #41
DMSmillie
Enquiring Mind
DMSmillie understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'DMSmillie understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'DMSmillie understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'DMSmillie understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'DMSmillie understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'DMSmillie understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'DMSmillie understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'DMSmillie understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'DMSmillie understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'DMSmillie understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'DMSmillie understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'

Device: Kindle 3 (WiFi)
Quote:
Originally Posted by hgwlackey View Post
I might have bought it, but I can only find it available at two places--Amazon (I don't have a Kindle) and Books on Board (for $8 and change in Adobe PDF format, which my Sony can read but I only settle for if I'm desperate to read the book). Where's the $1.99 epub?
Blog article says it can be found on Kobo, Kindle and iBooks. You could try Kobo?

For those looking for the Amazon/Kindle version, it's only available to those in the US and Canada. I don't know about geographic availability in other ebook outlets - might be the same. I was toying with the idea of maybe buying a copy - either it's a legitimate if somewhat "unscientific" experiment on the part of her publishers, or an original approach to marketing - but found that, being in the UK, I can't buy it from Amazon. She says her publishers say it's a rights thing.
DMSmillie is offline   Reply With Quote