Thread: Firmware 1.86
View Single Post
Old 08-26-2010, 10:56 PM   #7
MacEachaidh
Browser
MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Kobo Aura HD
G'day Matt,
I haven't seen it anywhere either. But until it shows up on the Aussie website, which has proved in the past to be pretty reliable, I'm not going to take a chance on it.

I don't know whether the English-language firmware is the same as the Korean one (or Chinese or Japanese), or if they're separately compiled, and I haven't been able to get an answer on it from iRiver. Without a confirmed English-language one to fall back on in case something turns out unexpectedly, then I think I'd rather wait.
MacEachaidh is offline   Reply With Quote