View Single Post
Old 04-18-2011, 05:48 PM   #70
Lady Fitzgerald
Wizard
Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: JetBook Lite (away from home) + 1 spare, 32" TV (at home)
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwidude View Post

My translation - you can now from within Calibre search for books to buy/download from a bunch of internet stores. So rather than searching through your internet browser - do it via Calibre and if you end up buying a couple of the developers will make some affiliate cash to help support their development in Calibre. I believe it will in many cases also put the downloaded book straight into your Calibre library for you.
Must be a good translation; I understood it! Thanks!

Now I'm curious if Calibre will be able to tell one if a book is DRM infested or not?
Lady Fitzgerald is offline   Reply With Quote