View Single Post
Old 12-25-2017, 06:41 PM   #68
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by theducks View Post
BR: Ah
T: If that is all the differences between the library structures. You might be able to:
1)Create a new library USING the existing structure of the one with your categories.
2)Select all the books in the library that needs them,Copy to Library: <the new one> .
3)test, then delete the old (now empty) one, you can even rename the new one if desired
Do you really think I didn't try that, well I did and it did not work. That's why I suggested copying chunks of the source preferences table backup to the target preferences table backup and doing a database rebuild.

@Tanjamuse - maybe DaltonST could add a feature to his Job Spy PI.

BR

Last edited by BetterRed; 12-25-2017 at 06:43 PM.
BetterRed is offline   Reply With Quote