View Single Post
Old 08-06-2011, 06:31 AM   #36
Noughty
Addict
Noughty is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.Noughty is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.Noughty is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.Noughty is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.Noughty is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.Noughty is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.Noughty is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.Noughty is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.Noughty is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.Noughty is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.Noughty is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.

Device: Kindle NT
I was wondering if it is possible for a book linked to goodreads (link is valid, shows correct book) to not download any matadata? Downloading metadata simple fails. What could be the reason for this?

When using link to goodreads it finds book fine for linking. I tried adding ISBN still no results. Not getting results isn't strange, strange is that book is linked with goodreads from which I download metadata.
Noughty is offline   Reply With Quote