View Single Post
Old 05-27-2010, 01:06 AM   #9
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by akosimike View Post
when I uninstall calibre it saves the settings or something because I still have the same problem after I reinstall it. Is there anyway I can do a full uninstall and reinstall?

some more info:

I am using a sony Vaio with WIN 7 and again I am uploading to stanza for Iphone
I have Windows XP and my configuration files are in C:\Documents and Settings\HOME\Application Data\calibre

After you uninstall Calibre find the equivalent of this folder on your machine and delete it. Reboot and reinstall.

Good Luck.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote