View Single Post
Old 04-25-2010, 09:10 PM   #9
Shayne Parkinson
Author
Shayne Parkinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shayne Parkinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shayne Parkinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shayne Parkinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shayne Parkinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shayne Parkinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shayne Parkinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shayne Parkinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shayne Parkinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shayne Parkinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shayne Parkinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy Tab
Quote:
Originally Posted by HorridRedDog View Post
I just read the first four pages of your first book "Sentence of Marriage".

Great writing! Not really my type of book, but I do like your expressive style and imagery. You had me clicking though Google images as I read.

No sale yet. However I did bookmark it. I will come back to it later. Is this what they mean by "historical romance"?

What you've done is what I look for in new authors. I think that you can start to raise your prices on the next set of books.
Hey thank you! You're not horrid at all

As I understand it, historical romances have more romance than my books tend to I have a feeling that the people tend to be a bit grander, too.

I just found a Wikipedia article on this, and it confirmed my feeling that I don't really write historical romances. If I had to pick a sub-genre of "historical novel", "Family saga" is probably the best match.

Last edited by Shayne Parkinson; 04-25-2010 at 09:14 PM.
Shayne Parkinson is offline   Reply With Quote