View Single Post
Old 10-16-2017, 07:31 PM   #82
Hitch
Bookmaker & Cat Slave
Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K2, iPad, KFire, PPW, Voyage, NookColor. 2 Droid, Oasis, Boox Note2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinisajoy View Post
Are you the same name over there?
I knew you knew. I said that for the benefit of others that might not be into cooking.
No. I don't think I even HAVE a username over there. I never have much to add, but I love reading the stuff there. (I figured you meant that for those that have never Kitchned.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by crich70 View Post
I imagine you have had no end of authors who think they've come up with something completely new or experimental that has never been done before and which instead turns out to be pretty old hat.
THAT wouldn't be so bad. It's the stuff that's done from ignorance, and is then cast as "experimental" that drives me bats**t. Like, no attribution for dialogue. No dialogue tags, no quote marks. No beats. Dialogue paragraphs being indented, while narrative aren't. I mean, it goes on and on and on.

Of course, it's right up there with all the Forwards that we correct. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. Talk about something that gets up my nose!

Quote:
Originally Posted by crich70 View Post
A cook book perhaps?
Ok, Sherlock, you're the official Shamus winner of this thread. ;-)

Hitch
Hitch is offline   Reply With Quote