View Single Post
Old 03-03-2013, 03:52 AM   #86
HowGozit
Connoisseur
HowGozit knows what time it isHowGozit knows what time it isHowGozit knows what time it isHowGozit knows what time it isHowGozit knows what time it isHowGozit knows what time it isHowGozit knows what time it isHowGozit knows what time it isHowGozit knows what time it isHowGozit knows what time it isHowGozit knows what time it is

Device: Sony PRS650, Kobo, Asus Tab 8, iPod Touch, Galaxy Tab, Surface Pr2
Red face Ummmm..

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcgirl View Post
I see that a lot of people have more than one ereader device. I mean, I have an iPad2 plus a Sony PRS-T1. My iPad2 was not purchased for ereading, but I started to do so and then got a Sony ereader, just for reading.
But I see that others have a Kindle, as well as a Kobo Touch and sometimes even more than two!
Are you reading on different devices, or why do you use more ereaders? Just curious.
Not sure if I should so this but:
Eink ereaders:
Sony PRS505
Sony PRS350
Sony PRS650
Sony T2
Kobo Glo
Kobo Mini
(I'm not good at selling those..)
I've had, and sold some tablets and a Kindle DX
But I have a Kindle Paperwhite for my wife (replacing a K4 which needs to get rehomed with a relative).

Tablets - Kindle, Kobo, Zinio and FBReader software on:
IBM Thinkpad Tablet
iPad 1
iPod Touch
iPhone 3GS
Samsung Galaxy Nexus
Windows Mobile Phone 7
Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7
Samsung Galaxy Note (1)

The phones are rarely read from - but they all have the Kindle app - the iPod Touch has gone the same way - its primarily music and apps.

The android tablets are used for reading and a host of other work - photos, movies, internet access - they tend to be general purpose. But I do read a lot on them.

The ereaders are used interchangeably. (except the PRS 505 - its a bit old and slow now.)

And I also use a win 8 tablet (Lenovo Twist) for PDF's on occasion.

Plus various laptops ... All have the Kindle app.

Hmm - should clean things up a bit - nah - no fun

Ross
HowGozit is offline   Reply With Quote