View Single Post
Old 09-28-2012, 03:14 AM   #72
cavorite
Enthusiast
cavorite knows the complete value of PI to the endcavorite knows the complete value of PI to the endcavorite knows the complete value of PI to the endcavorite knows the complete value of PI to the endcavorite knows the complete value of PI to the endcavorite knows the complete value of PI to the endcavorite knows the complete value of PI to the endcavorite knows the complete value of PI to the endcavorite knows the complete value of PI to the endcavorite knows the complete value of PI to the endcavorite knows the complete value of PI to the end

Location: Milky Way galaxy, Orion-Cygnus arm, Sol-III, North America, USA, FL
Device: various iDevices
Quote:
Originally Posted by knc1 View Post
There are two DX(G) machines involved - one with a working serial port, reported as booting to u-boot (although I suspect it is actually booting the kernel and the kernel is doing a panic halt) ;
With that, I can perhaps achieve a better description. I believe it does boot the kernel, and without intervention enters a loop as documented in the file I attached above. I can (or COULD) break in at the point where it is possible to enter u-boot. As of now, my serial port appears to have gone silent.
cavorite is offline   Reply With Quote