View Single Post
Old 09-07-2012, 07:26 AM   #34
kennyc
The Dank Side of the Moon
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle2; Kindle Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by elemenoP View Post
Ulysses by James Joyce, Gravity's Rainbow by Thomas Pynchon. I mean, I guess if you offered me enough money, I would read all the words in the order in which they are written, but if I had to say what the book meant or even what happened in order to get the money, I probably would not get paid.

eP
I keep trying to read James Joyce, but every time I get disgusted and put it aside again, same with the recent Neil Stephenson books.
kennyc is offline   Reply With Quote