View Single Post
Old 01-24-2011, 05:05 AM   #16
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by praky View Post
Oh, grandpa, did i hurt your feelings.. ?
Please, when anonymous folk on a forum can hurt my feelings then it would be time for me to move on.

Quote:
I bought windows 7 doesn't mean that i don't want to get UBUNTU better or should i go to windows forums and ask them to make it like ubuntu.
Do what you like but if you wanted to suggest a change or enhancement to Ubuntu you would probably do it on the Project page. This feature has already been suggested, read enhancement ticket #5256 for details.

Quote:
Or is it too hard to suggest a feature which i think will be good for software without people crapping on me?
I'm sorry, I didn't mean to hurt your feelings.

Last edited by DoctorOhh; 01-24-2011 at 05:08 AM.