View Single Post
Old 01-14-2020, 10:40 PM   #143
Bolognie1
Bolognie1 began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Libra H2O
Just doesn't work anymore (kobo libra H20 2)

Idk why, but after a while of no use (not pluging it in nor connecting it to the internet either), it just stopped working. I click koreader.png and it just opens the image.

I then installed the latest KFmon package (extracting it to E:/ (the kobo device) with no subdirectory) and the latest koreader (same but to the .adds) and yet it doesn't work. Tried again just doing one at a time, still no good.

I now have two koreader png files strangely, one 50KB the old one being 142 and neither work. Same issue with plato as well.

I am not in the right mood to be able to figure out wtf is going on so I was hoping someone could help me out? This should be an issue with KFmon though, right, as the notify execute function thingo is run by that?

Cheers, I've probably just done something real dumb, but am completely stumped as to what it is... I understand the installation python/ sh file thing is run when the kobo is ejected? Should I copy the thing over again and this time run the powershell commands via windows to ensure no nickel indexing or whatever?
Bolognie1 is offline   Reply With Quote