View Single Post
Old 02-17-2010, 05:55 PM   #7
bbusybookworm
Tech Junkie
bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: iPad, MotoXStyle, OnePlusOne
I used to use the FeedDemon reader and a couple of others a few Years ago, but stopped using it as I found it too cumbersome to launch a separate program on my laptop every time and just found it easier to just launch the site.

A couple of Years ago I got Turned on to Google Reader and have been using it since. Its still the one I use daily as non of the other clients I've seen offer me much beyond it, especially as you can now run it in offline mode you want using google gears.

The thing I really love is that as its online, its always in sync no matter which Computer or Phone I've last read it on the lack of which which was part of the reason I found standalone readers on My computer and PPC too much trouble to bother with.

I tried NetNewsWire a short while ago when they announced that they were going to allow you to link it with your Google Reader accounts, but found that for my usage it was just more convineint to have Reader open in a Tab in my Browser which is always running with a half a dozen tabs at any one time.
bbusybookworm is offline   Reply With Quote