View Single Post
Old 12-03-2011, 09:30 PM   #32
afv011
Captain Penguin
afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Nook Glowlight
Quote:
Originally Posted by m0bileMan View Post
i don't think its because they don't want android or that they don't want to develop for it
loot at it from the side of epic
android's app security is 0.0
they have no way of checking for a legit code-signing ID, so they can't check if the app is bought or just downloaded from some random illegal site
i develop for android and iOS
but I'm not gonna release any great, hard-to-develop apps for android either since anyone can get illegal versions of the app from anywhere and install it
That's a load of the brown stuff. You can use Google 's licensing model, like most apps, or implement your own model, like some apps. And if I wanted to find pirated iOS apps, all I need is a Google search.
afv011 is offline   Reply With Quote