View Single Post
Old 02-14-2018, 09:59 PM   #2
tomsem
Grand Sorcerer
tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 15PM, Kindle Scribe, iPad mini 6, PocketBook InkPad Color 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by neonbible View Post
Is it possible to reset the reading speed to force it to realign? Seems all over the place on my current book.

I tried entering ";ReadingTimeReset" into search like the Kindle eReaders but doesn't seem to work.
Eventually it should smooth out. I use reading time indicators, but there are some books that at least mins left in chapter does not work well, because of the way the book was formatted (lacks chapter navpoints and such). And I switch devices a lot, which probably does not help either. So I go for periods where I leave reading status blank or showing locations/pages/timeLeftInBook instead.
tomsem is offline   Reply With Quote