View Single Post
Old 04-11-2020, 06:09 PM   #28
cc_in_oh
Bob's my uncle
cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
We re-watched Barney Miller last year and were surprised how well it has aged...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deskisamess View Post
Watching Cheers as I'm sewing. I really dislike the early episodes with Diane. The only thing that made them watchable is the character of Coach.

All in all the show doesn't hold up very well, but it's background noise for me. I may watch Gilmore Girls again once I'm done with Cheers.

I can't watch anything new at the same time as I'm sewing, because I can't pay close enough attention.

PBS is running the Roosevelt documentary by Ken Burns, so we are recording that so my husband can watch it. I've watched it all the way through twice, but not recently. It's so good, and so interesting.
cc_in_oh is offline   Reply With Quote