View Single Post
Old 06-16-2010, 01:09 PM   #8
Skydog
Wizard
Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Elipsa 2E, Sage, Forma, Libra 2, Clara 2E, Kindle Oasis3, Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by NormHart View Post
If there is a book I absolutely have to have I will purchase the paper version rather than the ebook version since with the paper version I keep my ownership rights to sell or loan it to others and do not have to worry about being harnessed to a single device.
That is precisely what the cartel is hoping we will do. I will not.

I purchase far fewer DRM-infected books now and none over $9.99. And my local library has been seeing more of me lately. Publishers, authors, and retailers lose.
Skydog is offline   Reply With Quote