View Single Post
Old 07-27-2009, 09:52 AM   #103
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer
montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by LazyScot View Post
No, more that you shouldn't listen to the local barfly's recommendations that you'll have a good time if you quaff that bottle labelled "drink me" and go through a certain door....
I am the local barfly, not to mention the local barkeep, and I say that if you don't press the big red button that says, "DO NOT PRESS", nor drink the drink that specifically says "DRINK ME" (nor the food that says "EAT ME", though please take no notice of the t-shirts that do so), you'll never pass through the things between the things that are known and the things that are unknown. Eleventy to one, baby. One in eleventy. No one here gets out [something that rhymes with "eleventy" and means "alive"].

He he he..."spotted dick". Giggle.

Cheers,
Marc (The Loved One left his pajama bottoms undone)
montsnmags is offline   Reply With Quote