View Single Post
Old 10-25-2008, 08:30 AM   #30
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by pilotbob View Post
I don't think so. I think you can have 6 devices per ACCOUNT. I don't know if they only allow you to register the PC once though (they do limit a device to one account). Someone in a thread... maybe it was this one, suggested setting up a different windows account to be able to use two sony accounts on the same PC. So, if that works you don't have any practical limit.

BOb
A given computer can only be registered once. So you could not use your computer on multiple accounts. Just like your reader can only be registered to one account. So basically, you can have one computer and 5 readers registered at most.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote