Thread: Aura HD Firmware 3.0.1 and margins
View Single Post
Old 11-24-2013, 08:25 PM   #3
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Clara HD, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skydog View Post
I have 2.5.1 installed on my Aura HD in order to maintain the narrowest margins possible on the bottom and, specifically, the top. Might someone be able to report on the current version (3.0.1) as it applies to the increased margins that resulted in prior versions?

I'd like to update but not at the expense of losing valuable space.
On 3.0.1 with Metazoa's ReadingFooter patch, I see very minimal margins around the entire screen.

I seem to remember that 2.5.2 was the version in which epubs got the wide header similar to .kepubs. That wide header disappeared in the next firmware release. Otherwise, for epubs, the top and side margins have been pretty minimal.

Regards,
David
DNSB is offline   Reply With Quote