View Single Post
Old 02-20-2013, 06:04 AM   #23706
ProfCrash
Tea Enthusiast
ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle1, Kindle DX Graphite, K3 3G, IPad 3, PW2
Cranberry Juice

Orlok: Glad you are drinking the good version. I saw far too many people drinking the US version last time I was there.

I made a new banana bread recipe. I replaced the all purpose flour with the white whole wheat. At least there is some nutritional value now. I made a honey light wheat bread as well which is good. Replaced the bread flour with the white whole wheat. Massive protein and fiber boost.

Lucas slept like crap. (Sigh) Tired and I have a 10 hour day at work. Ah well, bread to start the day off is a good thing. Rooibos is made. Off I go.
ProfCrash is offline   Reply With Quote