View Single Post
Old 11-14-2012, 06:24 AM   #104
Yolina
Wizard
Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by joehunt View Post
I can't find the article now, but apparently Paperwhites purchased from Waterstones are "branded" with the Waterstones screen saver.
Urgh, I find that quite outrageous really. If I had bought a PW from Waterstones and ended up with their branded screensaver after the update, I would be marching back there to return it for a refund and generally kicking a fuss about it!

As an aside, I hate all this adverts and branding overload everywhere. It's always annoyed me so much that I am actually less likely to purchase something or buy in a store that's over-advertised, branding on my stuff gets removed or covered if I find it too annoying or distracting Adverts on TV don't seem to work for me either as I am usually unable to remember what brand it's for the *only* exception was a Dunlop TV ad some 20-odd years ago which was amazing and totally surreal, t'was the one with the Velvet Underground music.

Last edited by Yolina; 11-14-2012 at 07:20 AM.
Yolina is offline   Reply With Quote