View Single Post
Old 04-30-2012, 11:22 AM   #76
Joshua.P
The Dark Knight
Joshua.P ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joshua.P ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joshua.P ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joshua.P ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joshua.P ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joshua.P ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joshua.P ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joshua.P ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joshua.P ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joshua.P ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joshua.P ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Keyboard
Hey, Harry. I made a new cover in inkscape for my own use with this book. It's not particularly good but I'd like you to look at it. And if you like it maybe put it in the next update? The cover is similar to yours but a little bit improved. I could email the svg.
This work is assumed to be in the Life+70 public domain OR the copyright holder has given specific permission for distribution. Copyright laws differ throughout the world, and it may still be under copyright in some countries. Before downloading, please check your country's copyright laws. If the book is under copyright in your country, do not download or redistribute this work.

To report a copyright violation you can contact us here.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	sherlock2.png
Views:	601
Size:	238.0 KB
ID:	86003  

Last edited by Joshua.P; 05-03-2012 at 02:56 PM.
Joshua.P is offline   Reply With Quote