View Single Post
Old 10-24-2011, 11:17 PM   #43
Tomana
Tomana has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Tomana has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Tomana has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: treo 650
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by porkupan View Post
So, what did you flash? The minimal expansion package or the enable-adb package? I can't understand exactly what you are saying here.
I started with flashing the minimal expansion package - successful. Then I downloaded the "enable-ADB" from the original release thread and flashed the same way I did with the "minimal expansion package". It's done in about 10 minutes and the "press any button" prompted... the reader then reboot and loop-booting.

Strangely, it booted into Android as what I got after flashing the minimal expansion package this morning after I had booted into the recovery mode. I was trying to figure how to use that USB mode but suddenly saw the T1 rebooting and into Android itself. Now everything's set.

Thanks again for your help and, with your invaluable effort, T1 can be the best ever reader we have :P.

I would like to know if ADB environment is necessary and what exactly is the use of that ADB for.... in other Android phone, I do use ADB for pushing applications to phones yet I wonder if we can ever installed google market to it for easier APPs installation.. :P

Still trying to figure out how to install apps on T1
Tomana is offline   Reply With Quote