View Single Post
Old 03-15-2011, 05:13 AM   #40
AlexSno
Connoisseur
AlexSno has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.AlexSno has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.AlexSno has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.AlexSno has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by P Armstrong View Post
I bought a Kobo (the model with no Internet connection -- which I didn't want anyway). Pre-loaded with a bunch of 19th century books some of which you may want to read. Bought some books -- all worked OK. But now it's starting to fall apart. Have to re-set it frequently, sometimes loses your place, dealing with the computer interface is tiresome big time (every single book you bought has to be re-loaded every time). the "I'm reading" section is tiresome -- you have to go absolutely to the end (think of end notes) to get it off the list. But today, it's gone postal. Latest book bought is simply not there, some kind of BS computer problem I can't be bothered to wrestle with (you all know what it's like when you get incomprehensible messages that require you to shut down your computer and start over again).

SO MY CONCLUSION IS: BUY SOMETHING ELSE!!!!
Hehe nice solution....
I would go with Kindle.
AlexSno is offline   Reply With Quote