View Single Post
Old 03-01-2011, 03:57 PM   #55
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Clara HD, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
0.71b error message

This might be a issue with my systems but when I installed Flightcrew 0.7.1b on a Windows XP SP3 system, whenever I attempt to feed an epub file into the GUI, a error pops up. Message text is:

An exception occurred; boost::filesystem::unique_path: Object already exists.

Running the cli version gives the same error message about boost:: etc.

Any suggestions as to what is going on?

I can run Flightcrew using Run As as administrator without the error . Though given the number of errors my Sigil produced ebook generated, I might have been better not to try that.

Last edited by DNSB; 03-01-2011 at 04:25 PM. Reason: Adding a bit more information
DNSB is offline   Reply With Quote