View Single Post
Old 12-23-2007, 05:43 AM   #33
tompe
Grand Sorcerer
tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Nexus 5, Kindle PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by diabloNL View Post
I
I tried mobi2mobi 0.0.10, but when I try to open it with the MobiPocket desktop reader it says: "Please download the latest reader on www.mobipocket.com to read this book". On my Cybook it give the not supported message.

I tried with only changing the title and another time where I tried to change title and the coverimage(--coverimage). Both didn't work.
Strange. You could try just changing author and see if this work since that was what I explicitly tested. Since it worked for me with the Jules Verne book I cannot say anything more without seeing the header data in your file before and after.
tompe is offline   Reply With Quote