View Single Post
Old 12-18-2010, 11:57 PM   #1
lyric39
lyric39
lyric39 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lyric39 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lyric39 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lyric39 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lyric39 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lyric39 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lyric39 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lyric39 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lyric39 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lyric39 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lyric39 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: elonex 621eb
Newbie recomendations please

Hi Everyone, I'm new here and looking forward to hearing about some great reading experieces. I'm using mobipocket reader on a nokia n97 Mini.
I really love a good cosy (prefer brittish rather than american, eg set in the cotwalds) type of mystery. Can anyone reccomend anything. I've love Agatha Raisin, Agatha Christie, anything along those lines kind of detective story. Would love your help.
Thank you
lyric39

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 01-13-2011 at 07:28 AM.
lyric39 is offline   Reply With Quote