View Single Post
Old 12-06-2010, 11:21 AM   #14
Richey79
mrkrgnao
Richey79 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richey79 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richey79 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richey79 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richey79 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richey79 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richey79 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richey79 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richey79 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richey79 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richey79 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS650, K3 Wireless, Galaxy S3, iPad 3.
You remember the time when there were suddenly enough eink readers on the market that the prices began to fall drastically and every company was striving to have the best feature-set?

I don't think that time has quite come for tablet PCs, but it's around the corner.

Personally, I'll be waiting until February or March, then having another look at the market. I'll be interested to see how well the next couple of builds of Android scale on tablets, too.
Richey79 is offline   Reply With Quote