View Single Post
Old 10-21-2007, 06:21 PM   #81
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
It's an open source effort, which means you're welcome to jump in. Submit a few patches, and once I know I can trust your code, I'll give you svn access.

A lot of the issues you raised already have open tickets and I will get around to them when I get time. If there aren't already tickets, open new ones. :-)

It doesn't save the changed metadata to the file it keeps it in the database. Mainly because I don't have the time to write metadata editing routines for all the various ebook formats. At them moment there is write support only for RTF and LRF (though it doesn't actually edit the metadata when saving to disk, i haven't got around to implementing the hooks).
kovidgoyal is online now   Reply With Quote