View Single Post
Old 02-05-2011, 10:41 AM   #3
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by JayLaFunk View Post
Hi,

When converting for an EPUB output I have ticked Structure Detection > Insert metadata as page at start of book, so far so good but I always strip the publisher from my metadata, so how do I stop the Unknown publisher from showing up,
Find the style.css file in found in either your the calibre program directory something like the following:

C:\Program Files\Calibre2\resources\jacket\
or in your
calibre config directory under \resources\jacket\

Edit this file in a text editor and follow the instructions inside the css file. Find this line and uncomment the display:none line like below and the Publisher info will be removed from future conversions.

Code:
table.cbj_header tr.cbj_pubdate {
    /* Uncomment the next line to remove 'Published' from banner section */
    display:none;
    }
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote