View Single Post
Old 09-03-2010, 08:32 PM   #12
jlg432
Addict
jlg432 has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityjlg432 has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityjlg432 has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityjlg432 has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityjlg432 has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityjlg432 has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityjlg432 has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityjlg432 has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityjlg432 has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityjlg432 has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityjlg432 has become a pillar of the MobileRead community

Device: jetBook, ALP, Pandigital 7"Color(Black+ White), Kyros MID7015a
I think you have to realize that PDF-Reflow is not a solution for all types of PDF's.

Most technical and non-fiction ebooks have headers and footnotes. In those cases they are usually designed to be read on a certain size display such as a Computer screen or printed out on 81/2 X 11 paper.

I think you will find that fiction e-books generally work well with the Reflow feature. I have even seen reflow do a pretty good job of PDF advert pamphlets and some electronic device manuals.

John
jlg432 is offline   Reply With Quote