View Single Post
Old 06-29-2011, 10:33 AM   #36
FJames
Addict
FJames ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FJames ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FJames ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FJames ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FJames ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FJames ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FJames ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FJames ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FJames ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FJames ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FJames ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch & Aura
I can understand why people accustomed to hardware page turn buttons (like on the Kindle and Nook) prefer them. You have to hold the Kobo Touch a little differently to use the touch screen, and there's no longer a page turn button right under your thumb. I never spent a lot of time using earlier models, so I don't have an established habit to break. Using the touch screen seems perfectly natural to me. I don't think either way is better, it's just a question of what you're used to. But then I'm the kind of person who uses a touchpad on my laptop and a mouse with my desktop interchangeably without being bothered by the difference, so maybe some people are more sensitive about it.
FJames is offline   Reply With Quote