View Single Post
Old 10-18-2016, 07:05 AM   #7
Katsunami
Grand Sorcerer
Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KPW1, KA1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Josieb1 View Post
It doesn't bode well for microsoft's idea of apps for windows 10, especially if other companies follow the same path.
I'm still thinking to just install Linux Mint on my laptop and see what it can do for daily tasks, and then use Windows as a gaming system. Microsoft is magnificently botching it up since Windows 8.x.

Sometimes I need to use Edge, at someone else's computer, if they don't have another browser intalled. It just feels like a frickin' phone app. Same goes for all the other Modern UI apps. It just doesn't work on a desktop. I can't imagine this modern UI thing on a desktop taking off, ever.

It's no wonder Amazon scrapped their Modern UI app.
Katsunami is offline   Reply With Quote