View Single Post
Old 01-11-2016, 07:54 PM   #25
GtrsRGr8
Grand Sorcerer
GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle; Kindle (10.1.1) for PC; Kindle Cloud Reader
Quote:
Originally Posted by Difflugia View Post
I use Calibre, partly to solve this very problem. When I saw these, I went back and looked to see which ones I had, so I searched for Wiersbe and sorted by title (I had seven of the nine). You can also add your own columns for anything you want to track, so I keep track of which store or website that I got each book from.
Great tip. Thanks.

For some reason, I have been a holdout on using Calibre. I've downloaded it a few times and actually installed it a time or two, but never actually put it to use! But I know that it would be helpful in so many ways, and after I started to use it I probably would wonder why I waited so long . . . .

Last edited by GtrsRGr8; 01-11-2016 at 07:56 PM.
GtrsRGr8 is offline   Reply With Quote