View Single Post
Old 12-20-2015, 12:35 AM   #2
GA Russell
Montreal wins Grey Cup!
GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite, Kindles 10 & 4 and jetBook Lite
I have read eight so far this year, working on the back of the book. I started with the six of A Puzzling Little Christmas, and am now working my way through A Classic Little Christmas.

There have been some famous names like Julian Symons and Ngaio Marsh whom I've never read before, so this has been a good way to dip my toe into their styles.

I expect to read about one story per night for the next month; then I'll put the book away till next Christmas.
GA Russell is offline   Reply With Quote